1. Are your prices per meter?
Yes! If the prices tag says $13.50 - then you will get one meter of fabric for that money.
2. If I order several meters of one fabric, will it be a continuous piece?
Yes! But if for some reason we can't make it continuous, we will email you and wait for your response.
3. Can you ship my fabric on a roll?
No sorry. Shipping on a roll is a lot more cumbersome and expensive. All fabric will be shipped folded in a box.
4. Do you sell wholesale?
We do not have wholesale pricing. But we do offer free shipping on all larger orders (over $200).
5. I am really close by! Can I come check you guys out?
Unfortunately our store is online-only at this time.
(Our prices would have to be a lot higher if we had to maintain a brick-and-mortar store and sales personnel).
However you can always order a sample of any fabric you are interested in.
Samples are $1.50 each. We will ship the samples in a regular envelope for free.
Only 10 samples can fit in an envelope.
6. I just made an order! When will I receive it?
We will package and ship your order within 2 business days.
After that - it depends on the distance and how fast Canada Post can get it there.
Customers in Ontario and Quebec will receive it within a day or two.
Customers in BC - could be up to a week.
7. My cart is over $200, why am I not getting the free shipping?
Your cart sub-total needs to be $200, meaning 200 dollars worth of fabric, not including taxes or shipping charges.
Look for the line that says "Sub-total".
8. Is the linen in European collection really from Europe?
Linen in our European collection is woven in Eastern Europe, and is OEKO-TEX 100 certified.
We ship/import it in bulk directly from the Eastern-European manufacturer.
European linens are all located in our Specialty section and Extra-Wide section.
9. Where do the other linens come from?
The flax plant is grown in Belgium and woven in Asia.
10. Do you ship to US and other countries?
We do ship to US, and you will see all shipping options available to you during checkout process.
We do not ship to any other countries (because shipping will cost you a lot more than the fabric).
11. I would like ALL of your samples, don't make me pick them out one at a time.
You can get a full set here:
Keep in mind the collection changes over time. The ALL SAMPLES package reflects only what we carry at the present time.
12. What weight do you recommend for tea towels?
Everyday collection (200g) is probably best.
13. I am looking to make something really specific, and wondering if your linen will do.
We encourage you to get a sample first. Better safe than sorry!
14. I want linen that is kind of like yours, but different size/color/weight. Do you have it?
We don't have any secret stock, sorry :-)
If it isn't on the website then we don't carry it.
15. I just got your fabric! Do I wash it first?
Yes definitely wash it first. And preferably dry in the dryer the same way you plan
to treat your garments after they are finished.
We just use the regular cycle here, for washing and drying.
The first wash and dry always shrinks the fabric a little bit,
and you don’t want that shrinking to happen after your garment is finished!
16. The samples I received were nice and soft, but when the actual fabric arrived, it felt stiff.
We pre-wash our samples to show what the end result would be like.
Each sample has a note on it, indicating it was washed.
But the fabric we sell is not pre-washed. (We'd be washing it for months!)
We wash the samples as follows: regular cycle, warm water, and then dried in the dryer.
We find that it is the dryer that makes all the difference.
Linen comes out of the dryer nice and soft, but linen that was hang-dried is usually a bit stiff.
18. Can I return the fabric if I don't like it?
You can. Email us and we will provide the shipping address. Keep in mind, we will refund the cost of fabric only. We will not refund shipping charges (there or back).
For this reason, we recommend that you order a sample of the fabric first, to make sure you are happy with the weight and color before making the purchase.
There are no products to list in this category.